Saturday 27 August 2011

INTERVIEW WITH A MONKEY: LEBRONJR23

  
Here is an interview with ecomom asking curious questions?? =O  lets see what she said XD @(^-^)@
  How does it feel to be famous?  LOL! JK!  Well ok, you can answer it if you want :-D

I'll answer this for kicks XD! Being famous online is cool because you can spread news so fast and reach a large audience in ways you could never do out of cyber space. In reality though, I am just a normal kid that loves to play online and help the environment!
How did you first hear about MiniMonos?

I heard many monkeys talking about MiniMonos when it was pretty much brand new. I'm happy to say that when I first tried out MiniMonos, after hearing all the great things, I was NOT disappointed!
Who do you like hanging out with on MiniMonos?

The monkey I love hanging out with (and I think many monkeys would agree) is Bananatastic! BT is so clever and comes up with new games, stories and new things for monkeys to do almost every time I see him. When BT is online, I know it is going to be a party! He is a true Party Master!

What is your favorite item on the new bug updates?
I definitely like the bug suits the best! I am going to get a blue soon for sure!
If you were stranded on MiniMonos Island forever, what game would you play the most?

If I was stranded on MiniMonos Island forever, I would play Monkey Fist all day! It is interactive and something I could do with others. It would also give me lots of time to work up my armbands! Haha.

MJMonkeyBballWhat would you want to see the most in an upcoming MiniMonos update?

Well, seeing as though I am a huge basketball fan, I would love to see more sports-related items and things to buy around the island! I think that would be really neat. I would love for my monkey to hold a basketball or something!

Great interview Ecomom, I like the idea of sports related items maybe we could do that for the Olympics who knows what is going to happen. XD =D 


Have you got any question??? just leave a comment below 

No comments:

Post a Comment